Puffin EL: The Big Book of Counting to 100
Are you ready to explore the world through numbers? Down the lane, through the park and across the ocean, there's so much to see and count!
Designed to make learning fun, The Big Book of Counting to 100 makes counting a truly exciting activity.
THINGS TO DO:
· Build counting skills
· Solve look-and-find activities
· Learn addition and subtraction
· Find delight in detailed illustrations
Big pages give little readers lots of room to explore their very first words
Sprinkled with questions and seek-and-find activities
BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL PICTURES
Full of eye-catching, colourful illustrations and drawings
All questions are designed with the developmental needs of ages 0-3 in mind
· Each themed section features fun-filled pictures, things to name and inviting questions and activities.
· Combines look-and-find activities with new words, numbers and colours, providing hours of fun and learning.
· Curated for children to help them develop their speaking, listening, and observational skills as they learn to identify objects and colours.
· Suitable for holidays and to keep young ones engaged.
· The perfect alternative to excess screen time!