Puffin EL: The Big Book of Colour
The best adventures are colourful!
Are you ready to enter the big, beautiful world of colours? Explore places, things, animals, birds and more that bring colours to life.
Designed to make learning fun, The Big Book of Colours helps you decode the secrets of the colour wheel.
THINGS TO DO:
· Learn primary, secondary and neutral colours
· Identify many new colours
· Know the seven hues of the rainbow
· Find delight in detailed illustrations
Big pages give little readers lots of room to explore their very first words
Sprinkled with questions and seek-and-find activities
BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL PICTURES
Full of eye-catching, colourful illustrations and drawings
All questions are designed with the developmental needs of ages 0-3 in mind
· Each themed section features fun-filled pictures, things to name and inviting questions and activities.
· Combines look-and-find activities with new words, numbers and colours, providing hours of fun and learning.
· Curated for children to help them develop their speaking, listening, and observational skills as they learn to identify objects and colours.
· Suitable for holidays and to keep young ones engaged.
· The perfect alternative to excess screen time!